Saturday, February 5, 2011

arghhhhhhh

I am extremely nervous about impending results. I hate this feeling at the pit of my stomach. I just don't want to have to deal with bad news again!!!!
Oh god! yes...I am reaching out for divine help right now because I need whatever will calm my nerves...my very frayed nerves.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I simply hate the feeling. My stomach hurts, I am unable to do anything besides sitting and blankly staring at the computer screen like an idiot. I hate results. especially when they r bad. I just so badly want something good to happen. Writing is just my attempt at soothing my hypersensitive nerves.
ah well...the wait is the most horrible part of this entire exercise. I just want everything to be over. And I want to get accepted. :( I am not asking for too much am I?
Ah well...
In hope of some good results
xoxo
The Rambler

No comments: