Monday, April 11, 2011

BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read some gossip girl spoilers and they were kinda sad. I mean, no Blair and Chuck. :(
Here is the link:
http://www.spoilersguide.com/gossip-girl/gossip-girl-season-4-spoilers-episodes-18-19/
Anyway, I finished reading 'One hundred years of Solitude' and am onto '7 Habits of highly effective people' by Stephen Covey. I loved 'One Hundred years of Solitude' by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The book is brilliant. Sexist, but brilliant. The poverty which he has written about is so...ummm...poetic.
And I absolutely loved the ending. It was such a brilliant ending. See... you can guess that I thought that the book was brilliant by the number of times I use brilliant. :P
And my favorite line was the last line of the last chapter:
Because races condemned to one hundred years of solitude did not have a second opportunity on earth


Now onto '7 Habits of Highly Effective People' by Stephen Covey. Another birthday present.
Don't books make the best birthday presents ever? I love getting books for my birthday. :D
Right now I have work to do, people to catch up with, essays to write, Chuck and Blair to follow.
And yet, here I sit rambling away about books. And there ain't a bone in my body apologetic about it. :D
As much as I'd like to stay and ramble and rant and what not, I gotta go.
Waiting for my next set of birthday books
xoxo
The Rambler

No comments: