Sunday, March 20, 2011

COOKING

Ah well, I have decided to learn to cook now. It maybe a passing whim. But I am going to do it. So menu for tonight is Chicken with mushroom sauce and for the next weekend Macarons. :D
God Save my parents. :-|
Ah well, hopefully I should be able to come up with something tasty and which looks decent.
Anyway, I have decided to end my years in the dark world wher I don't know how to cook. And so it is. My parents will be the ones trying out my experiments. My condolences to them.
I have been known to love food most of my life. (yeah, there was a time when I was skinny and I hated eating. ) However, when it comes to cooking, sadly, I have shown my skills to be terrible. I mean, I know I make horrible coffee and I make poor Lakshmy (who is used to the comfort of filter coffee) drink it.
So now, the great new era has dawned. I shall become a super awesome chef. Prolly participate in masterchef and top chef. Or maybe not.
Anyway, to cook, I shall learn.
Right now is my research stage.
I am searching for good (and easy) chicken in mushroom sauce recipes. I tried looking up a Gordon Ramsey recipe, but it was too high funda for me. Sigh, if only good tasters were also good cooks. But alas...
Anyway, back to looking up recipes.
xoxo
The Rambler

No comments: