Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bad Girl, Good Girl


I don't know if its the stress of the exams or something else... But I have recently discovered a new love for Korean girl bands. I LOVE them. I mean... I don't understand them. But I have love listening to them. In fact, I have even added them to my spotify playlist. That's how much of a fan I am of them. I keep them running on loop as I prod the never ending land of Economics.
And I am not shirking work right now... Just taking a tiny break. What am I supposed to do? I am really hungry and I have already had my dinner and 2 cups of tea after that. And I don't want to make anything now. So I am doing something that'll take my mind off the hunger and Economics really doesn't cut it. Hence, blogging and Korean girl band music. What a heavenly combination.
For all of you out there waiting to get addicted to Korean girl band music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TeeJvcBdLA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fy4cqWMhyI
Hope you enjoy them.
Anyway, I should get ready for bed now. Have to wake up for classes for the new term. Can't be late for the first class of the new term.
Listening to one Miss A one last time before sleeping
xoxo
The Rambler

No comments: