Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Back to blogging

So, hello. As promised, I'm back on my blog. Agreed, a little late. But nonetheless, I am here.
As usual, a thousand things are going through my head. But putting them all down would pretty much take eternity. But, I don't have that kind of time. We all die, you see.
On that grim note, let us proceed. First up music.
I have discovered new music while I have been away. And I am ashamed to admit that it is The Wanted. The video is stupid and the boys ugly, but the song 'I found you' is addictive. And I cannot get enough of it. I don't get the craze behind boy bands or boy singers (read Justin Beiber). I mean, yeah, the music is peppy and will make you want to dance. But I don't consider it good music. Good for dancing in a club maybe and listening to while I try to blog away. But that is where it ends. My liking for these songs. Anyway, who am I to judge. I am just as addicted to the song. Though without the screeching and fanatic behaviour.
I have also watched some movies. Bicycle Thieves being the first one to be mentioned. If you haven't watched it, then I highly recommend you do. It is beyond brilliant. I only wish I knew more Italian than the pasta and the bruschetta. Second to be mentioned is Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. I think I got the spelling right. Madhuri looks HOT. I wanna look like that when I am 40. Although with all the gym and yoga skipping I am upto, that looks next to impossible. A link to a very funny review of the movie:

http://stupidusmaximus.wordpress.com/2013/06/09/we-are-the-youth-of-the-nation-like-totally/

Talking of funny things, I am sooooo excited about finally getting to see The Vir Das this Sunday. I can't help but give a little girl's squeal at the thought. There go my attempts to be all macho. Oh well, I can always blame my x chromosomes for all my girlish behaviour unlike some of my male friends and their PMS symptoms.
Going a bit off topic (although I am not sure entirely what the topic was), have you heard the song Whistle? OH MY GOD! What is wrong with singers. Also, don't judge me if I say it's on my youtube playlist. Which might be a reason for me to go off topic.
Back on topics, men and their pmses. Am I the only female who thinks that the men and boys around her are way more emotional than them. I mean, I don't think I am suffering from any hormonal imbalances, yet, at innumerable points in my life, I have been left feeling I have the emotional capacity of a spoon. Oh, well. It has its upsides.
The monsoons are back in Bombay. But I hate the periods when they retreat to recharge their batteries. Gets so hot! But when they come back it's rather nice again.
Oh, and I also travelled. To New Zealand and Australia. Golly, I just realised it's been a very long time since I posted.
Anyway, I gotta get back to work. And my peppermint tea. (Yeah, I know. Such a girl. Meh.)
Hoping I shall be more frequent with my posts.
xoxo
The Rambler

No comments: