Sunday, November 13, 2011

A post long overdue

Yes... Long overdue is this post.
Its 8 pm here in Oxford. Dark. As night should be. But then, it was dark at 5 pm also. So, I really don't know the difference. And apparently its going to get worse. Sunset's going to happen at 3 pm as we move deeper into December.
Birthday's coming up. My first one away from India and the friends I had celebrated my last 4 birthdays with.
Its weird. Well, Diwali was also weird. I mean it was the first time since the last 4 times that I had not made a rangoli in the corridor and made it absolutely impossible for anyone to move through my corridor. Or do the 14 candles thing that I usually do. And light up the corridor. Yeah... there were firecrackers. But on Guy Fawkes day. But then, I'm not a major fan of firecrackers so wasn't missing anything major here.

I spent Guy Fawkes day watching V for Vendetta.

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...


Natalie Portman can sure rock the bald look.
I haven't been able to write anything at all. Been busy with classes and assignments and all that jazz.
Anyway, I did manage to go to London last weekend. Submitted my case study early and made it to London anyhow. Bought a red hat, a red coat and my birthday dress and shoes. :)
Spent the day roaming around Oxford street, Regent street, Piccadilly circus and Covent garden.
In short, a day well spent.
Isn't Covent garden just magical in the evening?
Then we went to China town and had italian food there.
Yes... pretty funny. :)
Apart from that, I have not been roaming around Oxford as much as I would like to. But I have an Oxford Philharmonica concert planned the next week. Which FYI I am awaiting eagerly.
Oh and a formal hall dinner planned this week.
Should be fun. There's morrocan food. :D
Johnny Depp was here. In Oxford. At the Oxford union. And I MISSED IT!!!!!!
My life is sad... :-|
TinTin movie has come out. Which I have to find a way to see before it is pushed out of the theaters. Btw... do watch the Don 2 promo in case you haven't. (Totally off topic I know. But then where do you see the cohesiveness in the rest of this blog entry.)
Have I mentioned before how typing has a relaxing effect on me? I think I have. Its just that when I type on my blog, I don't have to think. I don't have to be grammatically correct. And google chrome being the cool browser it is, prompts me when my spelling is off.
I would certainly become a blogger. If it guaranteed me a steady stream of cash flows.
Arghhhhhhhhhhh.... too much Corporate Finance no?
This is a pretty random post? Ain't it? Well, you gotta take what you get.
I think I am going to sign off before it gets any more random. But increase in random is the state of nature. Since entropy is random. And entropy keeps on increasing. I think its one of the laws of thermodynamics.
GOD
Its official. I've become a nerd. Issokay. I'm still a fun nerd.
Signing off
Alternating between David Guetta and Ed Sheeran on Spotify <3
xoxo
The Rambler

No comments: