Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oxford, Oxfordshire


So, I have finally arrived on the hallowed lands of Oxford. And guess what? Emma Watson supposedly lives 5 minutes from my place. Quite cool ain't it?
Anyway, Oxford is a quite cool place. And not quite as cold as I thought it would be. I need to figure out how to get food though. I am not perpetually hungry like I used to be in BITS. But still. Like take today for example. I just had dinner, and I am hungry again. Okay, maybe I am perpetually hungry. But I don't blame myself. Its cold alright!!!!! Everything gets burnt up faster. Bright side? I am going to lose some weight.
Anyway, I was thinking I haven't posted any poetry for a long time. So, I was thinking of doing it the next weekend. Maybe. If I am not too lazy. Hopefully.
Signing off my first post from Oxford
xoxo
The Rambler

No comments: