Monday, November 19, 2007

...........mmmmmmm............

...............this is my first blog and i have no idea what to put in..............
so i asked my friend what she put in her first blog and she told me that it was absolute rubbish.........so i'm promptly going to follow her example and blabber....my friends are nagging me.......and boring me but they are nice company.....see i'm good are rambling rubbish...............hopefully my future blogs will have more matter and substance than this one has.i'm sure they'll carry forward my sense of immense disrespect for hypocrites and my absolute love for wasting time doing absolutely senseless stuff. well i think this is pretty good for a first blog(humility is not one of my virtues).........so tah tah till the next time............................
xoxo
the rambler

No comments: