Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm really bad at this

Well, it's that time of the year again when I feel guilty about not posting on my blog and start writing out another post. I'm sure this feeling won't last.
Alright. I can't deny it anymore. I'm really bad at writing blog posts and posting regularly. I mean, like really really bad. I always remember to look back on this site when I have some free time. And that is absolutely no way to treat my dear beloved blog. I think we should break up. After all, in this case, it is actually me.
Heh heh. I've always wanted to say that to someone. But never really got the chance. But, oh well. I said it to my blog.
I don't mean it. I'd never give up on my blog even if it meant just our annual date.
As it inadvertently happens when I start writing out my annual blog post, I have no frigging clue as to what I want to write about. But we will see how this one goes.
So, to get the most obvious things put of the way first. 2014 has started. I've been working (so booyeah, I have an actual reason for not posting). Work keeps me busy and my mind off the fact that I'm dating my work.
My mother plans on opening a shaadi.com account for me on my 25th birthday which happens to fall in November. So, thankfully I have three quarters of a year to frolick around. With models and sheets (those sexy financial models and hunky spreadsheets. Oh myyy) it's going to be hilarious though. "Wanted white Brahmin boy for workaholic Indian girl. Needs to be able to pamper her." Wait, I'm not a Brahmin. So, whatevs. In case you missed it, that's my attempt at being cool and young - to prove the stupid Facebook quizzes that say I'm 44 wrong! I know. I need to sort out my priorities.
As I had mentioned, my annual posts generally have no sense of direction. So, we've covered 2014, work and marriage. What else can a 24 year old do ? Oh yes. I've been studying also. Certifications. Kill me now.
Well, other than that, I've been trying to plan my travels. I really hope I get to go. Sigh. And meeting people. So pretty normal. Sigh.
I guess I lead a boring life. Nothing worth a blog post anyway.
As I promise at the end of every annual blog post, I shall endeavour to post more regularly. One can always hope. 

Till we meet again,
Xoxo
The Rambler

No comments: